The Metro Diary contains extensive information on 15 major U.S. cities (see list below), making it the perfect tool for busy executives and frequent travelers. There are full-color vicinity maps to help you get around, and 80 fact-packed pages to tell you about each cities' restaurants, theaters, transportation systems, and more.
Plus, handy tools such as an area code map, conversion tables, vintage wine chart - the list goes on. And, of course, there's a weekly calendar section to help you set your schedule. Slim and portable, the Metropolitan Diary has something for everybody, whether you're on your own turf or on the road.
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 7"
- January - December Weekly Format
- Includes 15 Cities: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minn./St. Paul, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington D.C.
- Contains week-to-a-spread calendar
- Over 3,000 Area-Specific Listings
- Handy Reference Materials
- Full-color area code and vicinity maps
- Each diary comes with a plastic pocket on the inside front cover
- 240 Pages